Benefits of Going to Camp
Why Go to Camp?
What if you could give your child:
- Six days of interaction with other children who have Christian values and mature leadership who share those same values
- A place to get away and refocus in a beautiful environment and have a safe surrounding
- Spiritual growth opportunities
- A chance to maximize individual abilities
- Time to worship God with singing, praying, and learning God’s word
- Development of leadership qualities
- The enjoyment of teams courses, high ropes for 13 and older, family stye dining, games, new friends, campfires and more!
Colorado Camp is more than just a week of camp, it is an investment in a child. It’s hard to match this kind of opportunity. Please help your child, or another child, join this event!!
Quotes From Campers
“This place is a dream come true!”
– Zach Smentowski
“Is everyone as excited to be here as I am?”
– Solomon Crotteau
“I’ve been forever changed.”
– Hannah Hoecherl
“This is the best week of my life!”
RMFFC Membership Benefits
- Association with others who share the same concern for youth
- Have your Florida College-bound students qualify for any available Booster Club scholarship funds
- Support Florida College
- Have your children receive priority in camp admission
- Have a vote in what happens in the Booster Club
- Be a part of annual fundraisers, talent shows, and high school Spring Banquet
- Receive all communications related to the club and camp
- Take part in the leadership which runs the club and the camp
Join the RMFFC Booster Club now by completing and sending in a Booster Club Membership Form.